Things I’m trying out today:
1. actually doing grading outside of work….because most of the time i’m just faking it.
2. living by myself…its really interesting, and becoming tres expensive, but way worth it. New stuff rocks!
3. Faking it until I’ve got it.
4. trying not to be overly critical about the massive amount of baby pictures i get sent to my inbox.
5. remaining completely positive about what the future holds.
6. trying to remain positive about older people.
7. and babies.
Plans for this week include:
Monday: grading, working out, and unpacking
Tuesday: grading, Consider This…exhibit at LACMA, and unpacking
Wednesday: visiting site for major senior dance, keeping my cool
Thursday: entering grades, unpacking, working out
Friday: working out? hanging out with Amanda
Everyone is welcome to come hang out with me and amanda. Also, watch your inboxes for an email.